The Day I was 'bribed' to go to Three Falls

When my cousins went home at the end of May, we brainstormed on how and where we would spend that day. 

Minesa suggested that we go to Three Falls, but I disagreed. Indeed, it was not my intention to go there 'cause I heard that the walk going to the falls is exhausting. But when they said that we'd walk slowly, and bring a tasty food, I gave in...and  regretted making that decision. Indeed it was tiring (for me). But the view was rewarding. 

We rode the tricycle and passed through Brgy. Adia and Bagumbayan. We travelled uphill going to Brgy. Laurel. If you will use the kind of vehicle we used, make sure your friends are ready to push it when the road gets rough.


When our tricycle had a hard-time going up, some of us decided to walk. Denmark (our driver) seemed experienced in making the vehicle work. After struggling much, we approached the entrance where Mayor Carolino's tarp is hung. Here came another challenge: a sweat-producing walk. But as we went on, the trees, silence and the cool water welcomed us. The scenes are worth appreciating though.


When we finally arrived, I was surprised by the rushing torrents. I rested for a while and familiarized myself with the place. It was cool and refreshing. We were surrounded with huge rocks, shrubs and large trees. 

We also met some friends. They ate our food (haha) and invited us to climb the higher part of the forest. I was surprised when I saw a little puppy struggling to follow Denmark's friends as they went up to the steep path going to the place where another breathtaking view is found.

Here's the rest of the shots from our adventurous experience.


Crystal-clear water



One papogi shot when we arrived the destination.



Hungry hikers tried to taste the afritada-flavored pasta we cooked.



Jireh can't decide when to jump. Above him is a guy who can easily climb  the boulder






Crossing the creek


One superb shot before going home

As we were going home, we picked calamansi fruits from the trees found along the road. My body was sooo tired. Yet still, I recommend that you visit this place.

Comments

  1. we are planning to go there this coming week end, is there possible camp site?

    Migs 09052688275

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may pitch your tent there, sir. :) There are huts at the park entrance as well. Enjoy your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How to get there? Any bus who is directly dropping off passengers at Sta. Maria?

    ReplyDelete
  4. how to get there from.siniloan or paete?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts