The Man Behind Mini-Tricycles

I am one of the people who are fascinated with Edinchar's creative skill in building a mini-tricycle. I guess he  is worth featuring in ABSCBN or GMA or what have you.

I was surprised to find some pictures of his works in my online album. I used to see him busy assembling his parts whenever I visited his niece, Katkat, who was a high school student then. Amazed at his designed outputs, I never hesitated taking shots of them.

At first glance, you'll mistake it for an actual tricycle. Sakay na!


Almost furnished mini-trike. What a talent!

Edenchar, son of Ka Iding and Charing Olarte, resides in Brgy. Tres, Santa Maria, Laguna.  His siblings are Federico (+) Junior (+), Ptr. Jerry, Gloria, Chato, Mayette, Brenda and Peng. 

See you for the next featured person on Talentadong MARILAGer (Haha, I can't think of any appropriate term).





Comments

Popular Posts