HALALAN HEAT

Ok, let me just breathe in. Breathe out. I just went home after finding out that the line was too long. I decided to vote later around 5pm. 

* As I passed through the precinct halls, I met friends and acquaintances who had indelible marks on their
forefingers. Jester, who lives in Brgy. 4, voted in a flash; others were patiently waiting for their turn. Some were chatting with their ka-baranggays to ease the boredom. (around 10:00 am)

* When I went out, I saw Mayor Tony and Atty. Cindy, etc. along P. Burgos Street. They were about to vote that time. I also happened to talk with Kuya Manny, a nurse working in Saudi Arabia. He wasn't able to vote because his name cannot be found on the list. (10:30 am)

* I have been wondering whether it's ok to take pictures or not. Good thing Atty. Anjo was there. I learned that you can cover the premises except the the ballots being filled-out. Yehey! (11:00am)

*My cousins have voted already. They said that the watchers were looking for me! (2:00pm)




Punta lang kayo dito para mahanap ang sariling presinto! :)


Mayor Tony Carolino was done voting.


A walk in a pile of campaign flyers.


Atty. Briones and Tita Meng Briones were done voting as well. 


One of the kids who distribute campaign flyers.

I agree!

Hoping there would be ways to recycle ad materials such as these.



At Santa Maria Elementary School Gate 1.


Ganito kahaba ang pila sa amin. Hehe!


Bubbly Brgy. Dos residents waiting for their turn.


Maikli lang ang pila sa Brgy. Kwatro! 



After 10 years, Ninang Eldie was able to vote.

Comments

Popular Posts