Friendship and Photography in 7-Eleven

I was tired and looking for food when I arrived our hometown this afternoon. Since 7-Eleven has opened, I proceeded there to find stuff to munch on and see how the store looked inside. I haven't just found food, but friends and meaningful photography subjects as well. 

Photography Fun: Visual art DESIGN ELEMENTS, which affect how photos are viewed, can be identified in the images. You have to consider these components  for you to have interesting shots. So, I want you not to glance at them but to look deeper and try to analyze the images in the light of these elements. I am not an expert at this field, just a learner. If you want to understand this topic better, just click this link.

LINES

RHYTHM

COLOR


COLOR 


PERSPECTIVE

REFLECTION

DIVERGING LINES

DEPTH OF FIELD
(It's one of the first items I bought.)
PATTERN
(Hmmm, medyo mahal ang Vitamilk kaya kay Ka Agap na lang
ako bibili nito. =))

DOMINANCE
SHAPE

SPACE

Here are some friendly friends I met inside.




7-Eleven accepts donations for Yolanda victims.


Comments

Popular Posts