Morning Walk Surprises

Finally, I was able to wake up early for a morning 'jog'. The truth is we really didn't jog as others did; we just walked, talked and fired the camera.

We saw other joggers while heading towards Talangka. We went there to catch the sunrise  and get a branch for our Kids' Sunday School Christmas tree.

Sadly, a huge pack of clouds blocked the sun so we missed seeing this morning's spectacular unveiling. But there are subjects which made us halt and appreciate. Here are some:

Kid stalling upon the window. One of them was named Kalkal. He hid when he saw the camera aimed at them. 

Crops planted in an unusual way.
 We had our morning breakfast in the same baranggay. Ate Mercy offered us (1) Breaded onion rings, (2) Ginataang Langka, and (3) Galunggong. Sai brought tamales.


We proceeded at their backyard to see what's there:




 I was very grateful to see a carabao busy tilling the field. When I was a kid, I used to see my lolo doing it. I saw a poinsettia upon leaving Ate Mercy's home.


Awesome cloud formation!

Ulingan Corner

We took the alternate route going back to 'bayan'.

It's my first time to pass through this road. In the future it will be
filled with buses and other vehicles travelling straight to Manila.

Lastly, we threaded the mahogany-surrounded path.


Comments

Popular Posts