Travel: Little Baguio



Yesterday, I posted my travel experience in Pagsanjan, Laguna. There I mentioned that I would include my travel experiences outside Santa Maria. For clarity's sake, I have put and will put the entries under the tag 'Travel'. Just look for it under 'LABELS' found on the right side of this site.

I have been back and forth Kamagong, aka 'Little Baguio', this 2013. This day, we brought our cousins there. They never expected that the place was verrryyy cold. 


One of the reasons why we visited this place was to taste the sizzling plates at Jariel's Peak.

This exotic Mountain Snail tastes buttery.

With more than 610 Php, five of us were able to eat and continued our travel with stomachs filled. 


Wild raspberries (sapinits) are found on the roadside. When we had a shot by the falls, we saw their bushes nearby. We picked some then went home.






We passed through Santa-Maria Famy road upon going home. The sunset was stunning! :)


Comments

Popular Posts