UPLAND ADVENTURE ON A COLD TEMPERATURE


J. SANTIAGO SIGHTS


   
         Here I am standing along a narrow road going to J. Santiago Nat'l. High School after having enjoyed seeing the soon-to-sprout pineapple plants aligned neatly on a piece of land in front of the campus. The tiny goats munching on fresh cogons provided us a cute welcome and the Siberian winds added a 'turista' feel to our simple adventure.

     



PARANG NG BUHO VISIT


         BEFORE going back to the lowlands, we passed by Ate Susan's Lomi House in Parang. Hers is named Lomian sa Tambayan. She offered us a free bowl (uh-oh, it's my third time to eat lomi this week...how 'healthy'), 2 bananas and more bananas.





ROAD BACK HOME


         From Bagumbayan to Coralan: This photo is quite blurry, but can you see that white crane flying across the road? The rest of them flock along the rice fields.



         I rarely pass here.


         This week, I heard two moms telling me of their struggle to wash their plates at night due to the cold temperature; some of my friends are having a hard time taking a bath. I confess that I belong to this bunch. HAHA ;) Still, we ought to enjoy this season for it will suddenly be replaced by the summer heat which appears during early March. Pagasa made an announcement regarding the climate HERE.


Comments

Popular Posts