Of Hearts' Day, Basil Plants and Tiny Cobweb

It's drizzling outside and yet I risked riding the bicycle to visit my basil plants situated in a nearby barangay. 


What a great way to be reminded of God's love this early morning of Feb. 14!
 I saw this rainbow while cycling beside the fields. Taken from my iPhone.

It's been a year since I let ate Mercy adopt my basil plant. Now there are at least 20
plants that have sprouted along her yard. Woohoo.

Now, there's a nursery under this leaf! More or less 40 li'l spiders have been born here.

Brought home some agri stuff after eating breakfast.
I'm planning to collect herbs and let someone cultivate it. I guess its safer than worrying whether it's growing or dying under my care. There is so much to learn in this area. 

As I wave goodbye, here's a wonderful reminder for all of us:





Comments

Popular Posts