Of Afternoon Bike Ride and Road Developments






Biking around town at early mornings and late afternoons has become my pastime and way to recharge. These moments in a day are what photographers call the "golden hours". Here is where sceneries look dramatic due to the lessened intensity of sun's brightness. 

Having decided to see the rice fields in Talangka led me to revisit its road known to be constructed. To my surprise, I noticed that the once rough highway has already been cemented! Oh, wow! :)

The surrounding was delighting. The setting sun, tangerine sky, layers of mountain ranges, vast rice fields, swaying shrubs,  cool breeze plus a sight of biking people make it a perfect setting for those who want to be refreshed and relaxed. 


Enjoy these sights as you journey with me:


Biking pa more! :)

Beauty in 360. Windmills are seen on your right; rice fields on your left.


Silhouette-y 


Caught this kid dancing in the middle of the road. She posed the moment I requested to take a picture of her. After entering her house, she 
came out and called my name. Cool!


This sight's a bonus.


Young girls on the road.


More lovely when there's rice planted. 



For now, you may do cartwheels here. Days will come and
 it will be filled with establishments (McDonald's?) and speeding cars. 
P'wede ring bilaran ng palay. Hehe.


I'm not sure how this road is called. Good thing I kept this file I captured 3 years ago. 

Comments

  1. Beautiful photos. You have a lovely blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Linda! :) Thanks for visiting my blog!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful photos. You have a lovely blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The EB-5 program is one of the best ways to achieve permanent residence in the United States.

    EB 5 regional centers, EB5 Immigrant Visa Program, EB 5 projects

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts