Surprising Sights at Seven Up Hills

I am not used to waking up at early mornings. Last week I was pulled out of bed by my jogging buddies for a walk toward our hometown's hiking hub -- Seven Up Hills. It was called as such due to seven ascending slopes you have to go through before you get to see the rewarding sight, the bird's-eye view of Santa Maria, Laguna.

I was thankful I was able to go with them even if the activity caused me to be incapacitated due to muscle pain the day after.  We saw unusual sights we never saw before: thick fog covering rice fields of varying hues, Kakawate tree which brings the cherry-blossom feels, two blue-colored birds resting on electric wires and a helicopter going somewhere (a vehicle sighting like this is very unusual in the province).

Wonderland!

Thick fog touches the golden grains. I wonder why there were leaves aligned on the side of the road.

 Mom and daughter going to field! How early!

A rewarding sight! Early photographer catches the fog!

My cousin discovered this tree. As we drew near, we heard the buzzing of the bees. 

Lied on the floor to get this shot. #CherryBlossomPH

Surprised to see this kind of bird! Hoping they won't leave this area.

Comments

  1. Wow! this is amazing, I really don't know about this, Thanks for sharing. Please check Where to go in Laguna

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts