MARILAG FESTIVAL 2013



Drum roll, please...

...the long-awaited town event is here! MARILAG Festival will be held this April 2-5.  Dozens of activities such as the Bikers' Parade, Trade Fair Contest, Dance Contest, Palarong Pinoy, Bb. MARILAG, Street Dance Competition, Artisan's Village and Mayor's Night will be conducted in the town proper area.

Last year's celebration was filled with wholesome enjoyment. Citizens of different baranggays, ages and institutions gathered to watch different presentations and learn about our hometown's culture, heritage and products . I myself had fun during that event. What I liked most were the huge crops displayed in different booths. 'Meron palang ganito sa Santa Maria' was my expression. Now, I am excited to see some new 'pakulo' in that week-long occasion.

Sights. Sounds. Smell. Sali na sa MARILAG Festival!




Comments

Popular Posts