Hey, I joined the NatGeo Photo Contest! :)

I'm very excited to share to you an extraordinary and unexpected experience this week. I submitted a photo to National Geographic Yourshot Photo Assignment and it became one of the editor's favorites! :) November 29 is the deadline of submission to this category (foodscapes) and the photos to be published will be picked. Even if they haven't announced the winner yet, I'm happy to share you the pleasure of just being included in the editor's list. 

 Location: beside Gatdula's Rice Mill in Brgy. 3, Santa Maria, Laguna. This image is a portion of what's seen on the site.

Page showing the editor's picked photos. Mine is the one with the multilayered colorful sacks.

If you have time, you may click this link: Yourshot National Geographic Photo. I guess liking the image won't have a bearing on its probability to be published. But you may still 'like' it by pressing the heart icon below the picture. A dialog box containing 'Sign up with facebook' button will appear. Just press that button and your vote will register (You'll get registered on this site too! ).

My gratitude goes to God from Whom all blessings flow and ate Jeng Blanch-Perez who encouraged me to join this event...and to Tito Nelson and Tita Neneng too...and the rest of my family as well. :)

Comments

Popular Posts